(PCM) The 2013 Young Hollywood Awards, which celebrates the best emerging young talent in film, music and television, has announced additional honorees for the star-studded red carpet award show including Dave Franco (Now You See Me), recording artist and actress Selena Gomez and Bella Thorne (“Shake It Up”) as well as rising singer-songwriter Austin Mahone and pop sensation Cody Simpson who will also perform on the telecast. The 2013 Young Hollywood Awards will be broadcast for the first time on The CW Network on Thursday, August 1st (8:00-10:00p.m. ET/PT) from The Broad Stage in Santa Monica, CA.
The 2013 Young Hollywood Award Honorees announced thus far and the awards they will be receiving include:
- Dave Franco to receive Fan Favorite Award
- Selena Gomez to receive Fan Favorite Album Award and Most Anticipated Tour Award
- Lucy Hale to receive Crossover of the Year Award
- Kit Harington to receive Actor of the Year Award
- Liam James to receive Male Breakthrough Performance Award
- Austin Mahone to receive Breakout Artist Award
- Tatiana Maslany to receive Female Breakthrough Performance Award
- Kelly Osbourne to receive Style Icon Award
- AnnaSophia Robb to receive Female Superstar of Tomorrow Award
- Cody Simpson to receive Role Model Award
- Bella Thorne to receive One to Watch Award
Michael Levitt, executive producer of the show stated, “This year’s show will have a loose unplugged vibe aimed at embracing all things cool about Young Hollywood and the talented group of honorees and performers really highlights that spirit.”
Since its inception, the Young Hollywood Awards has served as a launch pad for the future careers of many of today’s top actors, directors, and entertainers. The list of previous Young Hollywood Awards recipients and presenters include names such as Scarlett Johansson, Armie Hammer, Kristen Stewart, Taylor Swift, Ryan Gosling, Zac Efron, Justin Bieber, Jake Gyllenhaal, Dakota Fanning, Jessica Alba, Liam Hemsworth, Ashley Greene, Emma Stone, Nick Jonas, Mila Kunis, and Shia LaBeouf, among many others. For additional information, visit www.yhawards.com.