It’s a great time to be a professional wrestling fan. With so much content out there, it is hard to follow everything. But All Elite Wrestling should be celebrating this week because they will host the upcoming second “All In” professional wrestling pay-per-view at Wembley Stadium. With record-breaking ticket sales, it looks like fans are really looking forward to this event.
“All IN” will occur on August 27, 2023, at Wembley Stadium in London, England. This will mark AEW’s debut in the United Kingdom, their first PPV event outside North America. All In will mark the first professional wrestling event to be held at present-day Wembley Stadium, with the stadium itself promoting it as part of the 100th anniversary of Wembley.
The event set AEW’s attendance and revenue record on first-day sales. It is estimated to break the paid attendance record for a professional wrestling event, with a reported 80,846 tickets distributed as of August 18, overtaking WrestleMania 32’s actual record of 80,709, with a revenue of over US$9 million.
The announced matches so far are as follows:
- Aussie Open (Mark Davis and Kyle Fletcher) (c) vs. MJF and Adam Cole
- FTR (Dax Harwood and Cash Wheeler) (c) vs. The Young Bucks (Matt Jackson and Nick Jackson)
- Darby Allin and Sting vs. Mogul Embassy (AR Fox and Swerve Strickland)
- Hikaru Shida (c) vs. Toni Storm vs. Saraya vs. Dr. Britt Baker, D.
- The Golden Elite (Kota Ibushi, Kenny Omega, and “Hangman” Adam Page) vs. Konosuke Takeshita and Bullet Club Gold (Juice Robinson and Jay White.
- Eddie Kingston, Orange Cassidy, Best Friends (Chuck Taylor and Trent Beretta), and Lucha Brothers (Penta El Zero Miedo and Rey Fénix) vs. Blackpool Combat Club (Jon Moxley, Claudio Castagnoli, and Wheeler Yuta), and 3 TBA
- Will Ospreay vs. Chris Jericho
- CM Punk (c) vs. Samoa Joe
- MJF (c) vs. Adam Cole
Check out the link below for more information. https://www.allelitewrestling.com/aew-event/aew%3A-all-in-london-at-wembley-stadium
The post AEW’S “ALL IN” Show Is This Weekend, Are You Going To Watch ? appeared first on Age of The Nerd.