- Bravo’s “The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills” three-part reunion premieres on Tuesday, July 16 at 9pm ET/PT.
- Host Andy Cohen joins Erika Girardi, Dorit Kemsley, Teddi Mellencamp Arroyave, Kyle Richards, newcomer Denise Richards, Lisa Rinna, and friend Camille Grammer as they revisit a wildly unpredictable season. Lisa Vanderpump did not attend the reunion.
- For a sneak peek at the reunion, please visit: https://www.bravotv.com/the-real-housewives-of-beverly-hills/season-9/videos/heres-your-first-look-at-the-shocking-real
- For photos, click here. (Photo credit: Bravo Media/ Nicole Weingart)
Reunion, Part 1: Tuesday, July 16 at 9pm ET/PT
- The women gather to settle their grievances, but are faced with a stunning no-show from Lisa Vanderpump, which sets Kyle off.
- An emotional Denise reflects on her roller-coaster year, but her comments draw Camille’s ire.
- Erika and Lisa Rinna reveal some naughty secrets about their husbands, while Dorit calls out Teddi’s betrayal.
Reunion, Part 2: Tuesday, July 23 at 9pm ET/PT
- Teddi finds herself in the hot seat as Andy holds her accountable for her role in Puppygate, which ultimately led to a rift between Dorit and Lisa Vanderpump.
- Dorit, Erika, and Kyle defend themselves when tabloid headlines are brought into question.
- Lisa Rinna opens up to the group about her possible issues with food.
- Unresolved emotions between Camille and the rest of the ladies come to a shocking climax.
Reunion, Part 3: Tuesday, July 30 at 9pm ET/PT
- The reunion concludes with the fallout over Camille’s dramatic storm-off.
- Teddi and Denise face a volatile foe.
- A tearful Kyle reflects on the end of her long friendship with Lisa Vanderpump.
- Lisa Rinna, Dorit, and Erika debate Lisa Vanderpump’s behavior this season and question her motivations.
“The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills” is produced by Evolution Media for Bravo with Douglas Ross, Alex Baskin, Christopher Cullen, and John Carr serving as executive producers. Andy Cohen also serves as an executive producer.
About Bravo Media:
Bravo Media is the premier lifestyle and entertainment brand that drives cultural conversation around its high-quality, interactive original content across all platforms. The network has a diverse slate of original programming that includes the scripted anthology series “Dirty John,” along with unscripted favorites such as Emmy Award-winning “Top Chef” & “Project Runway,” “Vanderpump Rules,” “Below Deck,” “Southern Charm,” and the popular “Million Dollar Listing” and “The Real Housewives” franchises. Bravo also boasts the only live late-night talk show on television with the critically acclaimed “Watch What Happens Live with Andy Cohen,” which has become a nightly destination for A-list celebrities. Available in 87 million homes, Bravo is a program service of NBCUniversal Cable Entertainment, a division of NBCUniversal, one of the world’s leading media and entertainment companies in the development, production, and marketing of entertainment, news, and information to a global audience. Watch Bravo anywhere: on demand, online, or across mobile and connected TVs. Bravo has been an NBCUniversal cable network since December 2002 and first launched in December 1980.